Monday 4 August 2008

A Song Of Blades & Heroes

Right. First let me say, I don't have the rules for this yet, but at just $4 for the downloaded version, I think I'm going to jump in and get them. They will be the ideal battle-plan for my CAESAR orcs / dwarves / elves and so forth.

It would be nice if my small band of skeletons sold first, as that can go towards paying for this rule set - But at that price, it's hardly going to break the bank, and I'm sure slightly larger bands of fighters would be useful anyway. So if they sell, they sell - if they don't I'll keep them.

You can check out the rule set by clicking on the link in my Blog roll. - You can also check out a preview document

Preview

1 comment:

Jayster said...

Well, that didn't take long to decide did it???

PDF copy of the rules should be headed my way today or tommorow.